You will hopefully have seen the updates over the last 24 hours from the Welsh Government.
As a result, the club wishes to advise and remind visitors & members of the following :
– In addition to Signing in when entering the clubhouse, visitors & members will now also need to Sign out when leaving the clubhouse in order that we meet the revised Track, trace and protect rules.
– When inside any area of the clubhouse, visitors & members are reminded that the wearing of face coverings is a legal requirement and it is members responsibility to ensure that they have a face covering with them to wear. The only exception to this is that face coverings do not need to be worn whilst seated in the bar / restaurant areas. It is the clubs obligation to ask members to leave the clubhouse if they do not comply.
– In line with the requirements, the club will be introducing table service. The bar will close at 10pm.
– The current one way system within the club is being reviewed and members should expect to see some changes to this over coming days.
– Members, guests and visitors are reminded that if they live in an area that is currently under enhanced restrictions from the Welsh Government (currently Caerphilly, RCT, Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport, Cardiff, Swansea and LLanelli ), travel outside of these areas without a reasonable excuse is not permitted. Golf is unfortunately not a reasonable excuse.
Please ensure that at all times, you maintain social distance, wear a face covering when moving around inside the club and regularly wash/sanitise your hands using the facilities provided.
Cases of COVID within the Vale are increasing on a daily basis and we all have our part to play to minimise the risk of infection / transmission and hope that we can all continue to play golf at our club.
Please stay safe and thanks in advance for your cooperation.