The 200 Club has been set up to raise money to benefit St Athan Golf Club.
A cash draw will be held on the last Sunday of each month with cash prizes.
This is how the 200 Club works:
- The 200 Club will have up to 200 members.
- The entry fee is £1.00 per entry per month and a member may have one or more entries.
- Although a one-off annual £12.00 cash payment is preferred, payments of £6.00 every 6 months can be made if preferred.
- A draw will be held on the last Sunday of each month for all eligible members (ie. members who have paid for that particular month).
- Prizes each month will comprise a first prize of £100, a second prize of £50 and £50 going to a fund for Golf Club improvements. These prizes may be reduced proportionately while the number of members of the 200 Club is less than 200.
- A list of prize winners will be published on this page and on the notice board at the Club House.
- Payments can be made directly to our 200 Club Manager Carol Morgan. If she is unavailable, to any other committee member or leaving behind the bar by placing £6 or £12 in an envelope and writing “200 Club Entry”, the date, your name and the amount enclosed on the front.
A number of entries are still available and all entries benefit our Golf Club.
2010 – Money was used to purchase new curtains for the Clubhouse.
2011 – Money was used to purchase new winter mats for the course.
2012 – Money was used to replace blinds between dinning area and lounge.
2013 – Money was used to purchase carpet in the foyer and member’s bar.
2014 – Money was used towards new carpet in Ladies and Gents changing rooms.
2015 – Money was used to extend the covered area at front of clubhouse.