Second Club Membership – £280
We offer Second Club Membership for golfers who are already full members of a CONGU affiliated golf club and this entitles you to most benefits of a full member at a discounted rate.
- You must provide proof of membership of your primary golf club on an annual basis.
- Your handicap must be administered by your primary golf club.
- You will have no voting rights at General Meetings and are not eligible to
sit on the Board of Directors or Golf Club Management Committee.
- Cost for second club membership will be up to 60% of the full membership fee. This is currently set at £280 There is currently no joining fee.
- You are not eligible for a county or national card (GUW/GGU) as no affiliation fees are due with this membership category.
- Member’s bar discounts once you purchase your member’s bar card.
- You can play in competitions but cannot win any board competition from the defined list held by either the Ladies Section or the Men’s Section.
- Men can enter and win the money sweeps.
- You cannot represent the Club in a match as this can be achieved through
your primary golf club membership.
- You can use the practice facilities at any time.
- You are entitled to bring a maximum of 3 paying guests at any time.
- You are entitled to courtesy rounds at partner golf courses