Earn £200 When You Recommend A Friend
You can earn £200 every time you introduce a New Full Fee Paying Member to the Club.
If you introduce three new members that’s a year’s free golfing for yourself!
This person must be a new member to the club or an old member whose membership ceased more than 3 years ago.
For further details please contact the Club Manager 01446 751043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Club Membership – £280
We offer Second Club Membership for golfers who are already full members of a CONGU affiliated golf club and this entitles you to most benefits of a full member at a discounted rate.
- You must provide proof of membership of your primary golf club on an annual basis.
- Your handicap must be administered by your primary golf club.
- You will have no voting rights at General Meetings and are not eligible to
sit on the Board of Directors or Golf Club Management Committee.
- Cost for second club membership will be up to 60% of the full membership fee. This is currently set at £280 There is currently no joining fee.
- You are not eligible for a county or national card (GUW/GGU) as no affiliation fees are due with this membership category.
- Member’s bar discounts once you purchase your member’s bar card.
- You can play in competitions but cannot win any board competition from the defined list held by either the Ladies Section or the Men’s Section.
- Men can enter and win the money sweeps.
- You cannot represent the Club in a match as this can be achieved through
your primary golf club membership.
- You can use the practice facilities at any time.
- You are entitled to bring a maximum of 3 paying guests at any time.
- You are entitled to courtesy rounds at partner golf courses
365 membership- Just Golf- £365
We now offer a Golf Only membership package.
- You are allowed to bring a maximum of 3 paying guests at any time
- You can use the practice area at any time
- You can book a tee time on the Club website
- You are entitled to courtesy rounds at partner Golf Club
- You are entitled to a members discounted bar card
- You can acquire a recognized CONGU handicap.
What you are not allowed
- You will have no voting rights at AGM and are not eligible to sit on Board of Directors or Golf Management Committee
- Enter any board,Main or Club competitions
- Represent the club in any matches nor join the Vets/Seniors section or the Ladies Section